19 February 2023, Some Progress and a Flashback

After the recent installation of the bevel adapter for the new furnace flue.  I had to reinstall the plastic grab rails.  Unfortunately, one of the mounting holes was now covered by the bevel adapter, so I had to split the grabrail into two pieces, and reshape it.  I think it came out OK... I am bedding everything with Butyl Rubber, and the recent sleet storm tested it with no leaks found. 



while working on Via Mente in my front yard, it is so cold, and the times it is warm enough to do anything outside are few and far between.... I spend a lot of time reminiscing.... Here was a fun day.

November of 2016
Sailing back from Marco Island to St James City.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainy cold weekends are always a setback. 60 hour workweeks don't leave much time for catch-up.